Saturday, January 29, 2011

Another Yummy one...

Here is my version of a card that I scraplifted from StephanieR who is on the Cricut message board. This card was also made entirely from the Yummy Imagine cartridge.

Recipe
Yummy Imagine Cartridge
Bazzill White Cardstock
I-Rock and gems
Glossy Accents
Stickles - Yellow



Here is another birthday card that i made. I used the Imagine More Cards cartridge for the Imagine. I bought this cartridge for a super amazing low price. For a time on Amazon.com they had this cartridge listed for $5.21. I thought it was a trick, but I decided to try and see of it would go through and yes it did. I can't believe I was able to purchase it at this price. 

All of the cuts and background paper were used from the Imagine More Cards cartridge. I loaded the cartridge onto my Gypsy and I was able to print and cut it out. I cut the images out in layers instead of using one solid design.

Recipe
Imagine More Cards Cartridge
Bazzil White Cardstock
Glossy Accents
I-Rock and Gems





No comments:

Post a Comment