Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Stampin Up!

I am so excited to announce that I am now a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.

Many of you may have already heard of Stampin' Up!. If you haven't, let me be the first to tell you how great their products are. I have used products from several companies in the past. I've loved most, some were not so great but I can truly say without a shadow of a doubt that I absolutely love the products that Stampin' Up! has to offer.

I was actually a little shocked. Like I said, I have used products from several different companies in the past and I didn't think that this line would be any different. Boy was I wrong. Everything that I have used thus far has exceeded my expectations. The quality of the paper, inks, stamps, adhesives (that's a funny story by itself), and accessories are outstanding.

So please follow along with me as I take you on a journey with various projects that will include cards, albums, home decor and much, much more. If you like what you see, please feel free to go to my eStore where you can purchase the items I have used.




No comments:

Post a Comment