Wednesday, September 15, 2021

August 2021 Thank You Cards


I'm super late in posting these. Here is a look at my August thank you cards sent to my customers. I love how this turned out.

I used the Blackberry Beauty Designer Series Paper because it's simply gorgeous. I used the Saleabration In Your Words host set for the sentiment on the front of the card. I also used the Artistically Inked stamp set for the inside sentiment.

A complete list of items use can be viewed and purchased from my online store. (Click here)



Measurements:

  • Blackberry Bliss Base 4.25"x 5.5"
    • Score at 3.5" turn card and score at 2"
  • Basic White - inside layer cut at 4" x 5.25"
  • Blackberry Beauty DSP 
    • Top layer - 3 3/8" x 4"
    • Bottom layer - 1 7/8" x 4"


Thanks for stopping by...


Yolonda

http://craftyscentiments.stampinup.net 


No comments:

Post a Comment