Friday, August 21, 2009

Halloween


Today I thought I would post some of my creations that I made for halloween in the past. I usually set these up at work or at home. Now that I have the Cricut I will be making some brand new decorations. I'm going to use my PDDU cartridge to make some characters. I want to make some little villages from the new cartridge Winter Woodlands when it becomes available.
Here is a tissue box that I stitched. I love the cute teddy bear. However this one is my favorite. The dracula with the coffin filled with candy is a big hit when I set it out at work.


2 comments:

  1. You are so talented! I love your Halloween decorations. I'm waiting on the Winter Woodlands cart too. I can't wait to get it and make those little villages for Christmas.
    Have a good weekend!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I used to do plastic canvas but now with scrapbooking I have no time! ;)

    ReplyDelete