You should have arrived here from Giselle's blog. If you just happened upon my blog, please stay and see what I have created for today's project. If you would like to start at the beginning of the hop, please go to Sandra's site.
My first project is a card made from the Imagine More Cards cartridge. It's a Thank You card. I love the colors on it. To give it more of a designer pattern paper feel, I added my absolute favorite thing, Stickles. This card is cut at 4.5 inches.
My second project is another card made from the Imagine More Cards cartridge. It's a square card that measures at 5.5 by 5.5. The base card is pink cardstock by Stampin' Up. The mat and all the layers were cut at 5 inches. The snail is actually on an action wobble. (My camera needs to be charged) I just love the action wobbles. Once again, I have added some Stickles for some bling.
Here is a list just in case you get lost along the way
1. Sandra http://365daysofcricut.blo
2. Elsa http://cricutlvr.blogspot.
3. Monica http://simplycricutting.bl
4. Pam http://simply-pam.blogspot
5. Nadia http://nadiasbeautifulmess
6. Laurel http://www.blog.littlepeac
7. Lezlye http://www.lezlyes.blogspo
8. Jenny http://kozfam5.blogspot.co
9. Mistyrose http://sweetmagnoliarose.b
10. Gaby http://www.gabycreates.com
11. Lauren http://www.laurenscreative
12. Kristen http://fantabulouslypink.b
13. Haidee http://created2bunique.blo
14. Giselle http://crossmyheartpapercr
15. Yolonda http://www.craftyscentimen
16. Darlene http://talesoftayandbay.bl
17. Cristina http://www.craftingwithcri
18. Kristin http://www.pinkldycrafter.
19. Candice http://stampinpearls.blogs
Sandra has a grand prize giveaway. Ok, so you may be wondering what the prizes are. Well in order to win stamp sets by Peachy Keen Stamps and Scrappy Moms Stamps, you must leave a comment on everyone's blog. The winners will be chosen on Monday.
Now on to the next stop in the hop at Darlene's site.