Friday, April 15, 2011

Cricut Imagine All Wrapped Up

Hi Everyone... I just got the All Wrapped Up cartridge and I just had to make something out of it. I can tell that this cartridge is going to be one of my all time favorites. I just love all of the colors and the patterns. The colors are beautiful and bright. I will definitely be using the patterns and the solid colors for a lot of my projects. This will save me the time trying to find coordinating colors for my projects. 

It was hard to make up my mind on what the first thing I should make. I decided on this cute card. Can we say easy? EASY!!!!!!!!! You have the choice of printing and cutting the card and layers as one cut or you can layer the pieces. I decided to layer. The final card measure 5 x 7. I added a few stickles to bring a wee bit of bling to the card, but it doesn't really need it. Can you believe it? This card was made with just 2 sheets of plain white cardstock.

Make sure you check it out. This cartridge is full of cards, tags, and boxes along with some very useful phrases. 

 

Recipe:
Cricut Imagine All Wrapped Up Cartridge
Bazzill Cardstock - White
Stickles - Diamond
My Pink Stamper Stamps- Fabulous Phrases 
Stampin Up Ink - Black
Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive
Dimensional Foam Tape

Check back tomorrow. I have another project made from this cartridge.

1 comment:

  1. Soooo cute, I am hoping to someday win an Imagine, but Im not holding my breath. LOL

    ReplyDelete