Versatile Blogger Award

Hello everyone!
I received the Versatile Blogger Award from Jenn over at Craftyful Gardens! I also received this award from Maria of Stamp, Cut, Create!  Thank you so much for passing this award on to me. I really appreciate it! Be sure to check out their blogs, they are super talented!

The rules to this award are:
1.) Thank the person who gave it to you
2.) 7 things about yourself
3.) Send it to 15 other bloggers

 Things About Me
1. I love the color purple.
2. Spring is my favorite time of the year
3. I love Halloween
4. I love surfing the net.
5. I love all things crafty.
6. I still have more Cricut cartridges than I care to admit.
7. I would love to travel more.
 

I will be passing this award on to the following 15 bloggers, in no particular order. Please take the time to visit all their blogs - you won't regret it! They are very creative and have tons of crafty ideas to share!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Floral Phrases Congratulations Cards

Mixed Drinks Stamp Set

Cookie Cutter Halloween Cards