Monday, May 2, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award

Hello everyone!
I received the Versatile Blogger Award from Jenn over at Craftyful Gardens! I also received this award from Maria of Stamp, Cut, Create!  Thank you so much for passing this award on to me. I really appreciate it! Be sure to check out their blogs, they are super talented!

The rules to this award are:
1.) Thank the person who gave it to you
2.) 7 things about yourself
3.) Send it to 15 other bloggers

 Things About Me
1. I love the color purple.
2. Spring is my favorite time of the year
3. I love Halloween
4. I love surfing the net.
5. I love all things crafty.
6. I still have more Cricut cartridges than I care to admit.
7. I would love to travel more.
 

I will be passing this award on to the following 15 bloggers, in no particular order. Please take the time to visit all their blogs - you won't regret it! They are very creative and have tons of crafty ideas to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment