Friday, June 24, 2011

Festive Friday Blog Hop - 12

Welcome back for another installment of our Festive Friday Blog Hop. Time is going by so fast. Christmas will be here before you know it. Have you joined us and started creating your card collection? If so, I would love to see your creations.

You should have arrived from Angela's blog. If you missed it please go back and see her super cute project. You can start at the beginning of the hop at Terri's blog.

This week for my project I made a 5' by 7' card using a card kit by Anna Griffin. I just love this kit. It came with envelopes, card bases, card mats, sentiments for the outside of the cards and also sentiments for the inside of the cards. It also has beautiful layers.  I love that you can mix and match the different layers to create your own cards.





Here is the list of participants in case you get lost.
1) Terri http://www.terrisproul.blogspot.com/

14 comments:

  1. This is wonderful...isn't Anna Griffin fantastic...nice job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card.. love Anna G...
    hugs Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. As soon as I saw your card I though that looks like Anna Griffin and then I read your post ! LOL I love her style and you made her proud with your lovely card ! X Fab

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, but when Anna Griffin is involved it has to be. Great job.
    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty kit - lovely elements to play with! A great way to get s group of cards done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i adore Anna Griffin, I know her personally, we have a running joke between her and me: "That she know me!"
    great card

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the layered pieces! beautiful bells!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really a very lovely card!!! Love the Vintage look. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such beautiful colors and love the background pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty vintage card! TFS! I am a new follower and would love it if you would check out my blog

    http://acreativejourneywithmelissa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete