Wednesday, April 4, 2012

CTMH - Dotty for You Card 3

Yes, that's right I'm here with another card for you. This is actually the first card that I made when I received my Dotty for You paper collection. I just love all of the colors. They are so bright and vibrant. One side of the paper pack is full of dots while the reverse side is filled with cute patterns. This card measures 4.25 x 5.5 and actually goes together pretty fast.





Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted): 


Recipe:
Dotty for You Pattern Paper (available for purchase 4/17/12)
Creme Brulee Cardstock
Just Blooms Paper Shapes
Bitty Opaques Pearls
Mini Medley Smoothie
Baker's Twine - Paradise Assortment
Lagoon Ink
Smoothie Ink
4 My Friend (Sentiment)
Swirl (Retired CTMH - Love is in the Air)
Dimensional Foam Tape

Scroll down below to see how you can get this collection. Please come back for another fun card.

1 comment:

  1. I think im seeinh spots! Or dots! Lol!! Lovely card!!!
    Hugs, Wandy

    ReplyDelete