For today's project, I created a pocket page Halloween Mini Album. This is a super easy album to make and you can make it as elaborate as you want. The person I'm giving it to doesn't really like too many embellishments so I kept it super simple.
This book has 6 pages plus front and back cover.
There are 12 mats for photos or journaling. These
tuck inside the pages.
There are also 6 larger mats for photos and journaling that
tuck in the top of the pages.
Black cardstock - Reflections
Pattern paper -- DCWV Bewitched matstack
Pattern Paper -- Recollections - Midnight Magic matstack
Colored cardstock -- DCWV -- Bewitched cardstock matstack
Fence punch -- Martha Stewart
Spider corner punch -- Martha Stewart
Tab punch -- Stampin Up
Ribbon -- Celebrate It
Cinch Binding Machine
Just in case you get lost along the way, you can always come back here to view everyone's blog
1. Yolonda http://craftyscentiments.blogspot.com/ (<---- you are here)
2. Terri http://scrappinwiththebug.blogspot.com/
3. Brenda http://happyscrapper64.blogspot.com
4. Liz http://lizziesworldofcrafting.blogspot.com
5. Sophia http://glitternglow.blogspot.com
6. Wanda http://greenapplescrapper.blogspot.com/
7. Becka http://www.creationswithbecka.blogspot.com/
8. Tammy http://www.scrapcavecreations.com/
9. Michele http://www.michelegreen.com/
10. Betsy http://betsymcreates.blogspot.com/
11. Tracie http://www.thecraftytouch.blogspot.com/
12. Sherry http://macybella.blogspot.com/
13. Terri http://tdycreativegal.blogspot.com/
14. Amy www.clearlystamping.blogspot.com
Now for my blog candy. Even though today is the 20th, there is still time to receive this cartridge and create something before Halloween gets here. So, I decided that as a giveaway, I will give one lucky follower the Mini Monsters Cricut Cartridge. All you have to do is leave me a comment below about what your favorite halloween costume was. I will let Random.org choose a winner on Monday, October 22, 2012.
And now on to Terri's site.