Friday, September 26, 2014

Cricut Explore - Print then Cut

Hi Everyone...
Well by now you may have heard that the Cricut Explore has added the newest feature of Print then Cut. I am super excited for this because I have tons of cartridges that I don't want to get rid of. I can now cut my images the regular way or customize them by changing the color if I want and then print them out and then cut them out.

I love, love, love having that option. Provocraft has also added to the account of Imagine owners the contents of those cartridges or us to use. I'm super excited to cut some of those images as well.

I just wanted to show you a couple of the cuts that I did as a test cut. These were random images that I chose to use. It was so easy. Once I chose the images, I sized them to approximately 3 inches each. I used the new feature "flatten" to make all of the piece weld together to form one image. I sent it to my printer and then cut them out. I see that I will be using this feature a lot in the future.



Check back for more projects. Halloween is one of my favorite so I will be posting some projects soon..

TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment