Monday, November 16, 2015

Stampin Up! Product Retiring List 2015

Hi All,




As Stampin Up! prepares to the new year there are some products that will be retiring from the current Holiday Catalog.There are lots to choose from that are great for making your holiday cards, scrapbook pages or project life albums. So now is the time to stock up on these items before they are gone. All products will be available while supplies last or until January 4, 2016.

I've created a list with photos so you are able to view which products are on the list. This is an extensive list that you can view by watching the scrolling bar below or you can download the supply list that also is listed below. Ordering is super easy. Just click on the product in the scrolling bar and it will take you to my online store. For your convenience the downloadable supply list also has a link that will take you to my online store so ordering will be easy.

If you have any questions, just let me know and I will answer them all for you.




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Thanks so much for stopping by...

Yolonda
www.craftyscentiments.stampinup.net



No comments:

Post a Comment