Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Bloomin Love Valentine Card

Here is a beautiful Valentine's Day card from the Bloomin Love bundle. It consists of the Love Blossoms stamp set and the Bloomin Heart Thinlet die.

This is a standard A2 size card. Blushing Bride cardstock is layered on Whisper White thick cardstock. I used the Bloomin Heart Thinlet die to cut a heart out of Dazzling Diamond Glimmer paper. The small hearts were cut from Blushing Bride Glimmer paper. I also used accents from the Love Blossoms Embellishment Kit.





You can download the list of supplies I used to make the card below. If you want to order, you can click on the images below. It will take you to my online store where you can shop 24/7. 

Thanks so much and come back for more inspiration.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment