A Card A Day In May Challenge - Day 1

Hi Everyone,
I’ve accepted a challenge from my Stampin’ Up! Upline to participate in a daily challenge. We are to create and deliver/send a card a day in May. I am a SU Demonstrator and the other requirement that I have placed on myself is to use nothing but Stampin’ Up! products. It’s not really hard to do since you everything you would ever need to make a card can be found from my online store.


So for Day 1, I am giving you a sneak peek at some of the items from the latest annual 2016-2017 catalog. I used the Playful Palette Suite which includes the Painter’s Palette stamp set, Playful Palette Washi Tape and Designer Series Paper. The colors are from the new In-Colors 2016-2017 collection. The base of the card is Flirty Flamingo from the Playful Palette Cardstock Pack. 

Shop with me today at Crafty Scentiments.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Floral Phrases Congratulations Cards

Mixed Drinks Stamp Set

Cookie Cutter Halloween Cards