Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Stampin' Up! Flower Shop Thank You Card

This is a remix of a project I made in the past. I had someone who wanted a few cards and liked the design I made in the past. However, I don't have the same stamp set nor do I have the same sentiments used in the other project. I reached in my stash and found similar sets to complete the cards.

This is the perfect project when you need a cute yet quick and easy card to make. You can change the sentiment to match your needs. I used color coordinating ink and cardstock (Melon Mambo & Bermuda Bay) and I love how it came out.

Click on the link below to see how fast this card comes together.




Thanks so much for stopping by and viewing my blog. You can order any of the products to make this project by clicking on the links below.

Order online 24/7  www.craftyscentiments.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment