Monday, July 10, 2017

Christmas in July!

I am so super excited about the amazing deal that Stampin' Up! is offering for the month of July. For anyone who decides to join my team, The Crafty One's, in the month of July will receive an extra free gift from Stampin' Up!. 

In the free Essentials Gift Pack, you will receive Paper Snips, SNAIL Adhesive, Grid Paper, two D Blocks and a Bone Folder. That's an added value of $52. Also, to get a taste of the perks of being a demonstrator, you will receive the new Carols of Christmas Stamp Set from the upcoming holiday catalog for free. That's an added $20 value. 

All of those goodies are in addition to the flexible $99 Starter Kit that you can customize yourself. You will get to chose $125 of product from the latest catalog. All together it is almost $200 worth of stuff for your $99 start up fee plus you will enjoy a 20% in Instant Income OR a discount on your purchases. The discount increases as you earn a promotion.

Contact me with any questions you may have. Use the link below to go directly to my site to join my team

Join my team: http://bit.ly/2u7fWI7



Order 24/7 at my online store: http://craftyscentiments.stampinup.net/ 


Thanks so much for stopping by...


Yolonda 

No comments:

Post a Comment