Hi Everyone. Welcome back to my blog and welcome another day of the Christmas Blog Hop. If you are here for the Christmas Blog Hop then you are in the right place! If you are just visiting my blog and would like to join in on all of the fun, please be sure to visit Josy's Blog to start at the beginning of the hop. You should have arrived from Bobbi's Hobbies Blog and after my blog you will be going to Kreimers blog.
This is a two (2) day event. If you missed the wonderful projects posted yesterday, just scroll down to view them. We have a terrific group of ladies who have put together some amazing projects to get you in the spirit of Christmas.
Here is a list of the ladies who are participating in the hop.
1. Josy http://josyscraftcorner.blogspot.com/
2. The Scrapbook Girl http://www.cricutconfessions.com/
3. 1 squirrely girl www.nutsaboutcuts.com
4. Pooh bear baby http://www.looneybugdesigns.com
5. Mandy http://mandys-scrap.blogspot.com/
6. Shawnee stamper http://www.paperfrolic.blogspot.com/
7. ScrappidyAshy http://www.scrappidyashy.blogspot.com/
8. Bobbi's Hobbies http://bobbishobbies.blogspot.com/
9. Crafty Scentiments http://www.craftyscentiments.com/ <-----ME
10. Kreimers http://fantabulouslypink.blogspot.com/
11. Marcjo♫♪ http://stampcutcreate.blogspot.com/
For today's project I decided to make another card. This is a square card measured 5 x 5. I used papers from a stack from Walmart. Surprisingly it is a very sturdy cardstock. The base of the card measured 5 x 10 and was scored in the middle to get a 5 x 5 square. The cuts are from the Paper Lace cartridge. I used "Christmas" colors red and green. I think it has the feel of Christmas. Once again I was surprised how easy the cuts were. I added some Ruby Red Liquid Pearls on the corners of the card. It can literally be put together in a matter of minutes.
I have one prize as a giveaway for this 2 day blog hop. To be eligible, make a comment and leave a way for me to contact you and become a follower of this blog. You can leave a comment on both days to double your chances of winning. I will be giving away the Winter Frolic cartridge. I will let random.org choose a winner and I will announce him/her on Monday.
Also, for a limited time, if you are a follower of my blog, you will be able to receive 15% discount off your purchases in my Etsy Store when you use the coupon code CHRISTMASBLOGHOP2. Coupon code is valid until 12/10/10.
And now on to Kreimers