Thursday, December 2, 2010

Imagination Monday Gift Challenge

Emma of My Creative time, and Sarah of Pink Cricut host a challenge every other week using the Imagine machine. The call it "Imagine-Nation Monday". The challenge this time was to create a gift for someone using your Imagine. It can be ANY thing you would give as a gift to someone for Christmas, birthday, baby shower, anniversary, etc....... I decided to make a gift box and inside I made some "Scented Cookie Melts" in a Gingerbread Cookies scent.

I used the imagine to cut the box from the Wild Card cartridge. I used patterns from the Mr. Frosty Imagine cartridge. It was so easy to do. All you have to do is pick your image, pick the pattern paper and chose the size and cut.

The "Scented Cookie Melts" are made from Soy wax and the are meant to be used in a candle warmer or in a tart burner. The yummy scent is released in the air and it smells just like Gingerbread Cookies.





No comments:

Post a Comment