To start at the beginning of the hop, please hop on over to Terri's site.You should have arrived from Angela's blog. If you missed it please go back and make sure you visit her site.
My project was created using the tag feature on the Winter Woodland Cricut Cartridge. I welded two tags together to create the card base. The top layer was cut from an old pack of pattern paper from K & Co. I added to Prima Poinsettia flowers. The card was cut at 4 inches.
Here is the list of participants in case you get lost.
1) Terri http://www.terrisproul.blo
2) Chris www.stinkydogdesigns.blogs
3) Cheryl http://www.cherlin-ink.blo
4) Laura www.lauraleesdream.blogspo
5) Amanda http://ajsarts.blogspot.co
6) Brenda http://createbyburffrau.bl
7) Angela http://www.midnightcraftin
8) Yolonda http://www.craftyscentiments.blogspot.com/
9) Becky www.beckyconley.blogspot.c
10) Leslie http://leslierahye.blogspo
11) Laura http://scrappindaphne.blog
12) The Robin’s nest: http://chatteringrobins.bl
13) Carol http://www.carolberns.blog
14) Michelle http://faeriedustdreams-michel
15) Diane http://stampininthevilliage.blogspot.com
Thanks so much for stopping by. Now on to the next stop in the hop at Becky's site.