Monday, July 11, 2011

Pinkalicious Blog Hop Winner!!!

I would like to thank Melissa for inviting me to join in her Pinkalicious Birthday Hop. I had a great time and I thoroughly enjoyed looking at everyone's projects. There are some wonderful projects featured in the hop.

I also want to thank all of my followers. I appreciate all of the wonderful comments you made.


The winner of the K & Co Confetti Paper Pack is...
Christine America Real said...

Wow you are very talented! I am a new follower of your blog. Look forward to seeing what you do next!

chrissandlou.blogspot.com

hey, come by my blog, I am giving away a Mickey & friends cricut cartidge to one lucky follower and another prize to the followers friend.

Thanks so much for participating Christine.... Please contact me with your mailing information so I can send your prize to you...

2 comments:

  1. Whooo! Hooo! I am so excited that I won! Yolanda, how do I contact you? Is it safe to post my address here? My e-mail address is america57@comcast.net. Oh I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winner! Your blog is really nice, Yolanda! I am a new follower... :)
    Amy
    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete