Saturday, June 11, 2016

Floral Phrases Congratulations Cards


I love this bundle from Stampin' Up! The card may look hard to create however it is so easy and can be made within minutes. The first is made with basic cardstock however the second card I amped it up by using Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper and Dazzling Diamonds Glitter for lots of sparkle.






These cards measure 4.25 x 5.5. I cut a sheet of paper in half using the Stampin' Trimmer and folded in half, that is the base of the card. I cut the design out using the Big Shot and the Detailed Floral Thinlit which is part of the bundle. I glued it to the card base, stamped a sentiment and added a few Rhinestones for added bling. Easy Peasy...


You can download the list of supplies I used to make the card below. If you want to order, please click on the images below. It will take you to my online store where you can shop 24/7. 

Thanks so much and come back for more inspiration.



No comments:

Post a Comment