Sunday, June 12, 2016

Peekaboo Peach Thank You Card

I needed a quick Thank You card so I created this one because I was short on time. I used one color family for the design, sentiment and embellishment. Peekaboo Peach is one of the newest In Colors this year and is one of my favorites.




This card measures 4.25 x 5.5. I cut a sheet of paper in half using the Stampin' Trimmer and folded in half, that is the base of the card. I cut the layer at 4 x 5.25. I stamped the design using Peekaboo Peach ink. I glued it to the card base, stamped a banner shape and a sentiment and punched it out. Easy Peasy...


You can download the list of supplies I used to make the card below. If you want to order, please click on the images below. It will take you to my online store where you can shop 24/7. 

Thanks so much and come back for more inspiration.



No comments:

Post a Comment