Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Your Story Mini

I wanted everyone to see what I got yesterday. It's the Your Story Mini. It is so cute. Very small and portable. It's so light and small, you could carry it in your purse to your next crop. I also got 2 extra packs of glue strips.



Very small and compact.


I placed a booklet inside the so you can
get an idea of the actual size.


Here is the side view. You will place your booklet
inside the chamber in the back to let it cool.


All of the covers are made from cardstock that has a shimmer to it.




I haven't had the chance to play with it yet. I plan on making a small album today and I will try to post a video soon.

2 comments:

  1. oooooh! i can't wait to see your project and video!!!

    from your fellow blog motivation teammate:

    http://sweetsassydiva-gspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got mine too. It's a adorable and yes I'm excited to use it soon.

    ReplyDelete