Thursday, November 11, 2010

Christmas with a Twist Blog Hop

Hi Everyone. Welcome to the Christmas with a Twist Blog Hop. If you happened upon my blog, please make sure to go to to start from the at Jennifer's blog here. If you are following the blog hop you should have arrived here from Kristen's blog.

The purpose of our projects are to make an item for Christmas, that doesn't include the traditional items such as Santa, Reindeer, Trees, etc. This was very challenging, but I think I did a pretty good job. You will find that all of the ladies did a wonderful job to inspire you for the holidays.

Here is a list of wonderful designers that are participating in the blog hop today.

http://sweetsassydiva-gspot.blogspot.com

I decided to make a Mini Word Chipboard Album. It consists of five (5) pages of what every child wants for Christmas, TOYS.


Front view of album.


Another view. Let's play


I think just about every child has had a stacker toy.
Also a nice area for a photo


Here you will find spaces for photos.
You can easily slide them in from the top


More spots for photos and also some tags for
journaling. Remember those keys, just about
every child had these.


The final page show a large space for photos
with a cute Jack-in-the-box.
There is also a mini album inside the happy
holidays area. Lots of room for photos or journaling.


Thanks for stopping by. Now on to Lori's blog.

29 comments:

  1. Great JOB on your mini album. I love all the colors that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is such a cute book! You did a great job on it! I love all the colors!! I should do more of these!!! Thanks for joining the hop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! love the details. TFS

    desaucier at bellsouth dot net
    Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book is adorable, great job.
    Cherylann (prinkles)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, you are so creative! The word book is awesome! Just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fantastic! I love the idea of another mini book inside the shape book. Your are super creative and I feel so lucky to have found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. I need to try making a word book. I'm feeling inspired.
    slgpage@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job on your Christmas word book!

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great book and so festive!

    spunkycrayon at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so cute. I had all those toys through the years for my boys. I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job on your mini album. I love all of the details.
    marionment@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omg I just love this idea Wish my kids were smaller to do this but I can think of christmas past I could do with this TFS

    Hugs Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you! I want to make some for Christmas with my nieces and nephews names as the letters! Thank you for the hop! pjritsema at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. wonderful book -- thanks-- for sharing millierose651@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness, this is just so darling!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW!! I just love this mini album! Thanks for sharing! SO cute!
    qtme2003 at yahoo dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh loving the word book! as I have made them before, i know they're a lot of work! absolutely wonderful! i am getting in the christmas spirit and it's early! :) i'm so honored to be a part of this blog hop! TFS and the wonderful blog candy!
    http://sweetsassydiva-gspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cute. I could see this with just pictures of all the kids favorite toys.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! This album is too cute for words! I love how you put the toys in there too. So sweet! jvilla95 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am already a follower and love your blog!!! TFS and Awesome mini album!!!
    ilovetonkinese2athotmaildotcom
    http://ibecircled.blogspoy.com
    Rexann

    ReplyDelete
  21. very cute....
    want to tell you also that i love the scented soy donut holes they are great!thanks so mch
    debbie
    gad1974@windstream.net
    thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your mini album. It is so cute!! TFS!!

    amandaremus at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. You did an awesome job!! I love it! I don't know how I missed you on the day of the hop! I would have sworn I commented on everybody's! I'm so sorry I missed you! I love mini's and your "Toys" was a great idea!! I had fun with my stocking too!

    ReplyDelete