Monday, November 1, 2010

WINNER: Gypsy Update Blog Hop (Smiley Cards)

I want to thank everyone who participated in our quickie Blog Hop. I truly appreciate all of the wonderful comments. I hope everyone had fun. I also hope that all of the glitches on the Cricut site will be worked out soon so everyone will be able to download the cartridges and start creating.

The winner of the Soy Donut Melts is:
live well laugh often love always

fall is in the air with the sweet smells of cinnamon, orange, cranberry and pumpkin when soon after peppermint the smell of christmas!!!


will some day hope to own a gypsy

Please contact me with your information so I can get the prize package out to you. You will have one week to claim your prize. After that time I will have choose another person.

Thanks everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment