Here is a complete list of the participants in todays hop:
1) Wamfamily - Creations With Kathryn
2) Craftyscentiments - Crafty Scentiments
3) Lechristina3 - All Things Crafty
4) TinaB - Tina Time
5) Buggin Out - Paper Crafting Chic
6) SamaraGugler - Hybrid Artist-Samara Gugler
7) NicoletteSimpson - Beyond Scrapin
8) Lissa - So Many Crafts, So Little Time
9) CraftyCreations - The Crafty Creation Spot
10) JenniferHawkins2 - Confessions of a Scrapaholic
11) LisaKnight - Cricuting with Lisa
12) Scrapincovers - Cricut Crafty Clare
13) CroppinMomma - Croppin Momma Designs
14) ScrapHappyDeb - Deb's Electic Thoughts
15) ScrappyJess - Scrappy Jess
16) Iluvscrpn - Ink and Paper Creations
17) Txscrappermom - Tx Scrapper Mom
18) Scrappin Nanapuddin - Scrappin Nanapuddin
19) Octoberbeauty - Macy Bella Designs
20) JavaJen - Java Jen Creations
21) Oni's Wife - Crafty Baskets
My project today is a Valentines Tissue Box.
Bazzil White Cardstock
Recollections White Cardstock
Recollections Red Cardstock
Liquid Pearls Ruby Red
Liquid Pearls White Opal
Distress Ink Fire Brick Red
George & Basic Shapes Cartridge
Love Struck 2010 Cartridge
I don't remember where I received the pattern for the tissue box cover. I used the Gypsy to cut out the shapes of the tissue box.
After the tissue box was put together, I inked the whole box with the Distress Ink in fire Brick Red. I used a little more ink along the edges of the box.
I used the seasonal cartridge Love Struck for the images. I cut the background of the image with white and red cardstock and the intricate layer was cut out using red cardstock. After I cut out the background layer in red, I glued it to the box and I used pop dots to adhere the other layers to the box. Using the red background layer gave the image definition. I think it came together nicely.
I used White Opal Liquid Pearls on the images. I used the Ruby Red Liquid Pearls on the corners of the box.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Now on to All Things Crafty site.