Monday, January 24, 2011

Yummy...

I am one of the lucky persons who was chosen to be a Beta Tester for the Imagine App on the Gypsy. I'm not sure what the finished application will look like, however, I will post some pictures of the Gypsy screen tomorrow on another post.

Here is a birthday card I designed on my Gypsy using the Yummy Imagine cartridge. It is was so much fun to make. The only cartridge used was the Yummy cartridge. Even though some people think the images are flat or dull, with the addition of some glossy accents, glitter, or some other embellishments you can jazz up your die cuts as much as you want.

I used the I-Rock to attach some gems to the mini starbursts that are on the pattern paper. I added glossy accents to the letters in "Make a Wish", the swirls on the cupcake wrapper and also to the sprinkles and cherry.

Recipe
Bazzil White Cardstock
Ranger Glossy Accents
I-Rock & Gems



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this. I'm still on the fence about an Imagine...your card is making me think harder about it...http://karelj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete