Monday, January 3, 2011

Winner of the Happy New Year Blog Hop

Wow!!! That was great. I had a blast and I hop you enjoyed yourself too. I want to thank all of the ladies who participated in the blog hop. Everyone did an amazing job.

Now on to what you've been waiting for. The winner of the blog candy, Paper Lace Cricut cartridge is...
shersl84bed said...
In the New Year I plan on making a bunch of new friends, participating in some new clubs, a new church, and taking on a couple new hobbies.

Thanks so much Sher, I will be sending you an email. Happy New Year!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!

    Yolonda, the hop was a lot of fun! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited, thanks so much Yolanda. I had a lot of fun with this blog hop. You ladies are amazing.
    Sher

    ReplyDelete