Thursday, February 24, 2011

New Things Coming Up

Well, I have a lot of new things coming up in the next few weeks. I will be participating a several blog hops.

The first of the hops will be tomorrow. It will be another installment of the Festive Friday Blog Hop. For those of you that are not familiar with it, this is a bi-weekly hop that features Christmas cards. Our hostess, Terri, came up with the wonderful idea of making cards and featuring them in a hop. The main objective is to create a variety of cards and by the time Christmas comes around, we will have a head start on our holiday cards. The hop is the second and fourth Friday of each month with the exception of December.

The second hop will be hosted by Kathryn of Creations with Kathryn – http://wamfamily.blogspot.com . This is a 2 day hop (March 5 & 6) where the theme is "It's All About The Green". Make sure you stop by and view all of the great projects that are being featured.

The following Friday, (March 11) we are back for yet another installment of Festive Friday. (Whew!!! Are you still following me? Ok, good, it gets even better.) On March 17, I will be in the Lucky Charm Blog Hop which is being hosted by Giselle at Cross My Heart Papercrafts & Nadia at Nadia's Beautiful Mess. I'm really excited since that is a special day for me!!! Finally, the following Friday we are back for the Festive Friday Blog Hop.

I will be posting some new projects in between all of that hopping. I will have some blog candy for some of the hops. So mark you calendars and I hope to see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment