Hi everyone. Welcome to my blog and welcome to the Sports Mania Blog Hop. Today is also Super Bowl Sunday. I'm glad you stopped by for some fun before the big game starts. So let's get started. I have the pleasure of being in a hop hosted by Kathryn. To start at the beginning of the hop, start at her site. You should have arrived here from Lissa's site.
My Project is a football card. This is a basic A2 card that measures 5.5 x 4.
Sports Mania Cricut Cartridge
Recollections white card-stock
Recollections green card-stock
Recollections brown card-stock
Variety of Tim Holtz Distress Inks
Ranger Glossy Accents
Mosaic Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Pink by Design Stamps - Got Game
Stampin' Up Ink - Black
In case you get lost, here is a list of the participants...
1) Creations with Kathryn – http://wamfamily.blogspot.com
2) TX Scrapper Mom - http://txscrappermom.blogspot.com
3) Tina Time - http://ollieanddextersmommy.blogspot.com
4) Dee's Special Things - http://www.dees-specialthings.blogspot.com
5) So Many Crafts, So Little Time – http://www.somanycrafts.wordpress.com
6) Crafty Scentiments – http://www.craftyscentiments.blogspot.com <--- ME
7) Believe, Dream, Create – http://www.believedreamcreate.blogspot.com
8) Life on the Bright Side – http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com
9) Fairy Craft Mama – http://www.fairycraftmama.blogspot.com
10) Beyond Scrapin – http://www.beyondscrapin.blogspot.com
11) Scrappin at McCalley House – http://mccalleyhouse.blogspot.com
12) VinDeeLoo's This 'n That – http://vindeeloosthisnthat.blogspot.com
13) RoxyBonds - Scrappin – http://roxybonds-scrappin.blogspot.com
14) Peanuts & Pepper Paper Crafting – http://peanutsandpepperspapercrafting.com
15) LuvToScrap – http://leann619oh.blogspot.com
The Blog Candy that I'm offering is Home Decor Cricut Cartridge. Lots of cute images on this cartridge. To win, please leave a comment and a way for me to contact you. I would love it if you would become a follower as well but it is not necessary. I will use Random.org to pick a winner on Monday afternoon.
And now on to the next stop in the hop at Believe, Dream, Create