Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Graphic 45 Magic of Oz Tissue Box

I am in love with the paper stacks from Graphic 45. The newest one for the holiday season is called Magic of Oz. It is a take on the great story of the Wizard of Oz. I think this line of papers may be my all time favorite. I just love all of the different themes and all of the different colors.

I I decided I needed to make another tissue box to take to work and place on my desk. I used my Gypsy by Provocraft to cut out the tissue box cover. I misted the box with different colors of Perfect Pearls Mists by Ranger. Next, I outlined the sides and top of the box with twine. Then the fun part of adding different elements from the paper pack. To finish if off, I used some Stickles and CANDi (foam dots) and Glossy Accents.






Material:
Recollections paper -  Black
Graphic 45 Magic of Oz (8x8)
Ranger Perfect Pearls Mist - Grape Fizz, Sour Apple, Mandarin
Twine (Black & Orange)
Stickles - Crystal, Ruby
Glossy Accents
Pot Dots
CANDi - Vintage Berries (small paper dots)

Thanks so much for stopping by. Be sure to come back soon for some more projects using Graphic 45 papers.

5 comments:

  1. What cart/cuts did you use for the tissue box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Is there a tissue box on one of the carts or do you have a .gyspy file you would be willing to share. I adore this paper and got some but have yet to use it.

    Hugs
    Carrie
    cau0617 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is awesome Yolonda! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really liked your Oz tissue box - had to show it on my blog - you did a great job!!!

    ReplyDelete