Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Scrapfest 2011 - 1




This was my first time attending Scrapfest at the Mall of America in Minneapolis and it won't be my last. I had such a great time that I definitely will be back again.I am part of the Cricut Circle and a few of the members decided to have a "meet-up". We got together at Bubba Gumps in the MOA.

As part of the meet up, we made calling cards. Here are a few of mine below. I used the Destinations Cricut Cartridge with the skyline cut of Chicago. The background colors of the sky are Distress Inks by Tim Holtz. I used Spiced Marmalade, Fired Brick and Broken China. I also used Crystal Stickles to make the windows for the Sears Tower (ok... the Willis Tower)...




Pics of the Circle Sisters...




I was excited to take a picture with Teresa Collins. She is such a sweetheart. I also took her Haunted Hallows class which was great. Thanks Shawn from MN, it was a great surprise.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had SO much fun! I wish I lived closer...I would have been there!!

    Amy E.
    scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete